Monday, November 05, 2007

A flower is just a flower

A flower could ease the distress that I am feeling inside. I told myself, "no stress" meaning that I will not allow myself to be stressed out whatever the cause. This was fine but somehow, this morning crept up on me while I was not looking and walloped me with a tremendous stress-producing pounding that was totally uncalled for. Well, I was stressed out for a while and now I remember my little mantra, "no stress". The Buddha said that he takes the calumny and negativity that is heaped on him and that is fine because he is big and can handle a little negativity now and then.

Come into these sites: Squeak Smalltalk Adventure, The Ordinary Life, Politics: Divine Right of Kings and Presidents, Creation, Life, Consciousness.

I learned that my computer's motherboard could only handle 2 GB of Ram and it sucks!! I need 4 GB of the dang thang and now I am stuck with only 2GB. This is real stress of the highest order and how am I gonna handle this? My nails are way too long and I should cut them now. This should calm me somewhat. Cutting nails suck . I better drink some tea and watch a little tv.

Our favorites are: Ching's World, Green Tea, Dumaguete, Cebu City, Cagayan de Oro City, Papoy, Moira Trinity Cagayan de Oro, Dumaguete, Cebu are all in the Philippines in the world of Ching.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Cell Phones
W Las Vegas