Monday, October 06, 2008

A short visit

I will be going back home for a short visit. Leaving Cagayan de Oro City and my bananas will give me the much-needed rest which I so sorely deserve. There are a number of things that I want to do not the least of which is to introduce my family to the lactobacillus that I have been culturing. This probiotic drink is something that I have been taking after every meal for the past two months now and it has only been good.

I have introduced this to a number of people some of whom suffer from diabetes and the results have been promising. I wonder if I can make money out of this? The thing I need to do is to introduce this to as many people in Cagayan de Oro City as I can and try to get their opinion on the matter.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Cell Phones
W Las Vegas